1. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Information
In certain circumstances, Mokin may collect personal information about you.
1.1 Collection of Information
1.1.1 Information That You Provide to Mokin
If you provide it to us, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- contact information: name; address; phone number; email address;
- purchase information:delivery address;
- information about your purchases: the goods purchased and how many;
- information about and/or to support complaints made in connection with the Mokin or goods and/or services purchased via Mokin;
- Your account for identification verification in certain circumstances, when you apply for after-sales services.
- A copy of any correspondence with us, including any verification information we ask for, if you contact us for any reason (such as our customer service department chat service, telephone or email).
- Details of transactions and communications over the Mokin, including the types and specifications of the goods sold and purchased, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records, communications between you and Mokin.
1.1.2 Information That We Collect Automatically
With regard to each of your visits to Mokin we will automatically collect the following information:
- Details of Mokin buying and browsing activities, for these purposes we will automatically collect information from your device. In some jurisdictions, including countries in the European Economic Area and the UK, this information may be considered as personal information under applicable data protection laws. Specifically, this collected information may include IP addresses, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), browsing patterns and details of how you have interacted with our Mokin and the goods and services available on it.
- In addition, we gather information of the visitors to the Mokin, including browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technology, as explained further under the section 5. COOKIES below. Where we are required by applicable law, we will seek your prior consent to the collection of information using cookies and similar tracking technologies. We also may derive or collect inferences about you based on your buying and browsing activity information and other information we have collected about you.
1.1.3 Information That We Receive From Third Parties
- We collect personal information of you from third parties including our related companies, our business partners (eg. Gleam), your representatives and public sources.Social media platforms if you choose to register for a Mokin account via a social media account. Exactly what information we receive will depend on your privacy settings with the applicable platform, but would typically include basic public profile information such as:Your social media user name, nickname.
- Your social media profile picture
- Social account：Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube
- Payment information：Credit card numbers or similar payment / transaction accounts that you intend to purchase with.
1.2 Use of Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- provide, administer including providing log-in IDs and setting up payment / transaction accounts;
- process payments and refunds；
- improve and personalize the Mokin website and our products including sending and serving tailored marketing and advertising that we believe will be of interest to you based on the ways in which you use the Mokin, your browsing records, and order history;
- maintain and update our records, verify your identity and protect our lawful interests；
- providing customer service support, such as responding to your queries, feedback and managing claims and/or disputes；
- providing/supporting general Mokin services, facilitating communication between Buyers and Mokin, processing transactions and payments, providing delivery services;
- providing relevant membership benefits, including membership offers and coupons, exclusive member prices;
- verifying your identity and purchases in connection with product warranty or other after-sales claims;
- conducting research and analytics to ensure the security of our Mokin, to improve the content and layout of the Mokin, and to improve our product offerings and services;
Cookies or other similar technologies may be used to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests (see section 5. COOKIES below for more information).
We may also use the anonymous click stream data to help our advertisers deliver better-targeted advertisements. We offer a number of free newsletters to share content information about our site with interested users. There may be cases in which some of your personal information may be used by Mokin with your consent on an ongoing basis to target e-commerce promotions and telemarketing activities unless you opt out or we are prevented by law. For example, when you register as a user or check out as a guest on Mokin's website, we may use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are not incompatible with the purposes we have disclosed to you if and where this is permitted by applicable data protection laws. We may not be able to do above things without your personal information.
Users may elect to stop receiving marketing communications at any time by following the simple instructions at the bottom of the newsletter or communication or by contacting us as set out below.
1.3 Disclosure or Sharing of Personal Information
We may exchange personal information with third party service providers who assist us with payment, marketing, data processing, IT, archival, auditing, accounting, customer contact, legal, business consulting, banking, delivery, data analysis, document management, research, investigation, insurance, website and other services. Some of these third parties may be located in USA, EU countries and other countries. We disclose personal information with the following categories of recipients:
- our business partners where you have consented to receiving such information from them if required by applicable data protection lawsmarketing and advertising partners, such as Google, Facebook, and providers of analytics services relating to users’ behaviors, so that they may tailor the content you see when visiting our Mokin for analytics and/or advertising purposes. These partners may combine information they collect from Mokin with the data they collect from their platforms and data they collect from other websites or through other sources to conduct targeted advertising. The processing activities of these third party marketing platforms are governed by their own privacy policies;
- logistics partners for providing delivery services for Buyers and Sellers, including return and exchange of products, and warehousing services for Sellers;
- customs agents for customs clearances purposes, where applicable to support Buyers with international sales/purchases;
- cloud computing or other hosting service providers to provide cloud storage services;
- warranty service providers to provide product warranty services where requested by a Buyer;
- customer service support providers to provide after-sale services or other customer service support;
- To our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations where we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights or protect your vital interests or those of any other person; or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws;
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
We will retain your personal information in following ways：
- Retention in case of queries. We may retain your data for a reasonable period after you have enquired.
- Retention in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. We will retain your data for as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, to provide services or products to you, as required or permitted by applicable laws.
How long your data is kept for will also depend on how you use our website (for example if you are logged in as a member or you are visiting our website as a guest) and what the information you provide to us is used for. For example, if you are a registered member, certain data will be retained for a length of time following termination or deletion of your account, in order to comply with applicable laws or in case of disputes.
3. information Transaction
We share information globally, both internally within the Mokin affiliates, and externally with our partners and with those you connect and share with around the world in accordance with this policy. Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in the United States or other countries outside of where you live for the purposes as described in this policy. These data transfers are necessary to provide the services set forth in the Mokin and to globally operate and provide our Products to you.
4. Rights Regarding personal Information
Under applicable laws, you may have rights of access to personal information held by us and other rights.
5.1 What are the cookies
A cookie is a small data file that certain websites write to your hard drive when you visit them. A cookie file can contain information such as a member ID that the site uses to track the pages you've visited. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to the user that has no meaning outside the assigning site.
5.2 Types of cookies we collect
- Recognizingyou when you sign-in. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalized content, recognize you, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your preferences, such as whether or not you would like to see interest-based ads.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping cart.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve Mokin's content, products, and services.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on Mokin sites and third-party sites
- This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
5.4 Other tracking technologies
This website uses Google Analytics service，an internet analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files saved on your computer, to help the website analyze how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. If this website anonymizes IP addresses, your IP address will be truncated by Google within a EU member state or other EEA state before being transmitted to the US. Only in exceptional situations will your full IP address be transmitted to Google servers in the United States and truncated there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by "gat. _ anonymize Ip ();" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking) For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page.
5.5 How can you control cookies
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the privacy setting of the browser you are using to access the Mokin or the “privacy setting” of your device.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. For instructions on how opt out of Google Analytics.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Hubspot in the manner and for the purposes set out above. You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. For instructions on how opt out of Hubspot.
6. Chidren’s privacy
Mokin does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Mokin Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian. If a child has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact support@Mokin.com to remove the information.
7. Security Measures
Mokin utilizes a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. All user contact information is contained behind a "firewall" and only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to production systems. We only store personal information in electronic form.
Your personal information of your account is protected by your password. If you choose to modify your personal information, you may do so by visiting the Mokin member account page. You will be required to submit a valid member ID and password for authentication before you will be able to modify your file. Because password information has been encrypted, it is completely invisible, including to our customer service team. We also recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit over the internet.
9. VISITORS FROM CALIFORNIA
You have the right to request that we disclose information about our collection and use of personal information and to request access to your personal information. You also have the right to request that we delete personal information in certain circumstances. We will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to your information or otherwise permitted by law.
To exercise your rights, you or your authorized agent may contact us using the contact details provided under section 11. CONTACT US below. Once we receive your request, we may verify it by requesting information sufficient to confirm your identity, including by asking you to verify information about your use of the websites.
10. Contact Us
You can also contact us as set out below if you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you. We may need to verify you identity. If we deny any request to access or correct personal information, we will provide our reasons. Where we decide not to make a requested correction to your personal information, you may ask us to note your request with the information.