Random instant GFX issues (wavy pixels) which occasionally followed by instant black screen

• I have a Dell Precision 5570 laptop which only has usb c ports, so in order for me to have hdmi ports and usb a ports, I connected your adapter "Mokin 6 IN 1 Docking Station USB C to Dual HDMI Adapter" SKU: MOUC0412

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CRCRPCJ

This is the sequence when only the wavy pixels issue happens:
    [normal screen] [instant wavy pixels somewhere on the screen] [normal screen]

This is the sequence when it happens together:
    [normal screen] [instant wavy pixels somewhere on the screen] [instant black screen] [normal screen]

To reproduce the behavior:
    1. Connect a physical monitor (I used dell physical monitor and others) to the mokin hdmi ports (I tried both).
    2. Use it for few hours.

Expected behavior:
    Being able to use the physical monitor for few hours without any random instant GFX issues (wavy pixels) which occasionally followed by instant black screen interruptions.

Actual behavior:
    Random instant GFX issues (wavy pixels) which occasionally followed by instant black screen starts appearing after some time (could be after minutes or hours) where it works fine until that point. It could happen again randomly after some time (could be minutes or hours). Note that I had sessions where the issue could get so severe it would be happening like every 15-30seconds (which is not that random anymore).

Things I've tried to resolve the issue:
    - Switch hdmi cables.
    - Ensure my windows 11 updates are up to date.
    - Made sure target machine advanced display settings it shows 1080p at 50 hz resolution.

-Used different display monitors.

-Update my video card drivers to the latest.

Screenshots/Videos
    This is what the gfx issue (wavy pixels) look like (note how towards the end of the video a large portion of the pixels are "melting" and going out of order):

https://streamable.com/db180l

Wavy pixels:

Note that it's happening in different areas in different programs, windows, etc.
    It causes some letters sentences to tilt like a wave in some area / lines of the screen.

And this is the regular display how it should be:

Black screen blinking in and out:

Additional context:
    If I'm using the adapter "Dell DA20 USB Type-C to HDMI/USB", I'm not seeing these issues happen, so this could indicate there is some issue with the MOKiN adapter.
    Are there some drivers or fixes to these reported issues?

Thanks.

P.S.

It looks like other customers reported the same issue, "pixelated" is what I call "wavy pixels" and "blinking" is what I call "black screen" (if you search for these terms in the reviews search):

• Hi @Jay

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Our customer team will solve the problem for you.

Best regards

• @Mokin Global Please let me know how the random instant wavy pixels and instant black screen issues can be resolved. It needs to be fixed by your team. Looks like few customers reported the same issues that I'm experiencing and it doesn't happen with other brand adapters.

Thanks.

• Hi @Jay

About your question, the customer service team received your email and responded yesterday. To better solve the problem, please listen and adopt our suggestions from the customer team.

Thanks

• Hi @Mokin Global

I got a replacement from Amazon for the same product (Mokin 6 in 1):

The one I have with the issue:
    Model NO: MOUC0412
    SN: 2312

The one I just got:
    Model NO: MOUC0412
    SN: 2333

So far on my first day of testing the new replacement, I'm not seeing the issue is happening (typically the issue would occur at least once a day). I will continue to test and report back.

This just makes me wonder, could it be the one I got previously was faulty or become faulty? Is it just a matter of time before the new replacement becomes faulty too?

I guess time will tell, but I'm also hoping MOKiN will have some answers once the dump I provided is analyzed along with this new update I'm providing you, that may help in diagnosing the problem.

Thanks.

Update: I did see some variation of the issue today, although it wasn't as severe as with the first adapter, I'll keep testing it, and possibly test the 7-in-1 adapter as well and report back.

Update 2: I did see today the reported issues of the instant wavy pixels and black screen with the Mokin 6-1 adapter replacement. It is random and can take 2-3 days before it shows.