Join the discussion and chance to free get our product(Random 5 lucky participants )

• Hi 

We are conducting a survey to gather insights on the usage, needs, and preferences of docking station users. Your feedback is valuable to help us improve our products and services to better meet your needs.

Would you want a docking station that can expand your devices and as well as charge your laptop and phone simultaneously?

Write down your suggestions and thank you for taking the time to join our discussion. 

• Design is great. size is awesome and possible connectivity it have is perfect. the only addition I would do I to add the power adapter. Mine says it support up to 87W power adapter but not sure if any under that range works. still not clear about power. so, if you add it since the begining that wouldn't be an issue

• Hi Kevin Umana

Thanks for your useful suggestions. We will consider these factors when we design the new product.

• I don't see a lot of value in the product as it is presented in the images at the top of this post. It just seems like a glorified USB hub. However, the product described in the post does seem like something I would be interested in, specifically, "Would you want a docking station that can expand your devices and as well as charge your laptop and phone simultaneously?" The key term to me is docking station.

When I think of a docking station, a couple things come to mind: 1) power delivery, and 2) peripherial support. I consider peripherials to include the following: monitors/displays, input devices (keyboards/mice), storage devices (external hard drives), network interfaces (Gb ethernet or better), card readers (SD, FT, smart cards).

I would be interested in a product that performed the following functions:

- supports DP 1.4 with MST and HDMI 2.1 (at least one port of each)
    - supports 2.5 Gbit Ethernet
    - supports full size AND micro SD cards
    - supports USB C power delivery (power input) at 65 Watts or better
    - supports 2 or more USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 or better in USB C form factor for data AND power
    - supports 2 or more USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 or better in USB A form factor
    - supports 2 or more USB 2.0 in USB A form factor
    - supports a 3.5 mm audio jack
    - includes a right angle USB C to USB C adapter

• Hi

@Scott Wood

Thanks for your significant suggestions. 

We will listen to the customer's views to design and improve the product.

Best Regards

• Yes! I would love a docking station that expands my devices and charges laptop and phone. Personally, I bought two of yall's docking stations through amazon, and recently I have got the one that has a DisplayPort, 2 HDMI Ports, 3 USB A ports, a USB C port, and a SD and Micro SD card readers. The amount of ports is amazing and makes connecting multiple devices to one station so great. I also use a monitor light attached to the top of my monitor, I can plug the end of the light's cable to the docking station and have it get power too!

Only thing is, in that case, I would be using my macbook's power, so hopefully you guys can come up with a docking station where the devices connected derive power from sockets, and not from laptops. 

I like the shape of the station yall have displayed above and would love to win a product from you guys and review it again here on the website. 

Thanks again, Abdullah Al Obaidi

• Dear @Abdullah Al Obaidi

Thanks for your feedback! This is our new product survey, we want to receive the customer's suggestion and combine the product to design it. 

We will Random 5 lucky participants after the survey ends and tell the winner by email.

Please wait patiently and Good luck to you.