# [Solved] USB C To HDMI Adapter Cable Not Working

• I recently purchased the MOKIN 12 IN 1 Multi-function Dock and ran into an issue with the USB C to HDMI adapter cable not working. As a customer, I was initially frustrated by this problem, but I'm happy to report that I found a solution after visiting the MOKIN official website. I wanted to share my experience here in the hopes that it can assist others facing a similar problem.

So, here's what happened:

I connected my MOKIN 12 IN 1 Multi-function Dock, excited to use the USB C to HDMI adapter for presentations and entertainment. However, when I plugged it in, I was disappointed to see that nothing was happening. The HDMI output just didn't seem to work.

In my quest to resolve this issue, I turned to the MOKIN official website and stumbled upon a blog post titled "USB C To HDMI Adapter Cable Not Working." You can find the full post at this link: USB C To HDMI Adapter Cable Not Working.

The blog post provided a step-by-step solution, which I followed carefully. Here's a brief summary of the steps I took:

1. Check Compatibility: I first ensured that my devices were compatible with the MOKIN 12 IN 1 Multi-function Dock and the USB C to HDMI adapter. This is crucial as not all devices support the same standards.

2. Cable Connection: I double-checked the cable connections, making sure they were secure at both ends. Sometimes, a loose connection can cause issues.

3. Update Drivers: The blog post mentioned that updating my device's drivers might be necessary. I followed their instructions on how to do this.

4. Adjust Display Settings: I also adjusted my device's display settings to make sure it recognized the external display.

5. Try Different Ports: Finally, I tried different USB C ports on my laptop to ensure the issue wasn't specific to one port.

After following these steps, I'm thrilled to say that my USB C to HDMI adapter cable issue was resolved! My external display worked like a charm, and I could finally enjoy the benefits of my MOKIN 12 IN 1 Multi-function Dock.

I hope this post helps other customers who might be facing a similar problem. If you're experiencing issues with your MOKIN product, I highly recommend checking out the full solution in the blog post linked above. It made a world of difference for me, and I'm sure it can do the same for you.

Happy computing!

#USB C To HDMI Adapter Cable Not Working#

• @Judy Lay 馃挴